Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shopping for a halloween costume for Gabbi...

Today has been so much fun so far! We got Gabbi's halloween costume! I have been searching for the perfect one, and we finally found it today! She's going to be a butterfly! I love it!! It's not your normal costume that everyone else has. It's very unique, and it's actually not dorky at all either! She had so much fun trying on all the costumes today! I wish that I would have had a video camera to capture her on film! As she tried on each costume, she would get EXTREMELY excited, and after we'd get it all the way on her, she'd run to the mirror and shake her hips and dance around! Then she'd run out of the dressing room and call for my grandmother's friend Lynda, so that she could show her too! Then she'd make a quick lap around the store so everyone else at Marshalls could see just how cute she looked, before I could snatch her up to try on the next one. She thought she was HOT stuff! What an attitude for a 2 year old, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

The Sasser Family said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Glad I found your blog :)